In order to join a GooseChase game, follow these steps:
- Download the GooseChase iOS or Android app to your mobile device.
- Sign up or log in to an existing account, or choose Play as Guest to get going quickly without an account.
- Search for the name of the game you are trying to join, or enter the game code provided by your game organizer.
- If you're playing as part of a team, create your team or select your team from the list. If you're playing individually, enter your player name or select your player profile. In some cases, the game organizer might have pre-created team and player profiles that are secured with an access code. Organizers can find this code in the participants tab of the Game Manager.
- After joining a game, you’ll be taken straight to the mission list. However, if your game hasn’t started yet, just hang tight - when the game starts you’ll be able to start completing missions!
Printable instructions GooseChase organizers may distribute to players can be found here.